Sound


Friday, June 3, 2011

We all have that friend

that one whore friend that ruins everything.
that one whore friend that makes your life a living hell.
that one whore friend that is all about her.
that one whore friend..
yeah i got one too.
And she is basically ruining me.
I already have people calling me really rude and obscene names already and i do not need to add
anymore to that already long list. I know that i am not suppose to complain about a person
if i keep putting up with them but this. it is getting really tough. also, this is what Tommy* had to say about my friend.
She is a ho.
wow, that took me way out in left field because at some point she was my friend and i cared for her. But now she is this person that is changing me.
do i want to be what she wants me to be?
will she accept me for who i am?
what will she think if i am who i am for some guy and not the Charlie she created and grew to know. Part of me tells me that changing for Tommy would be the right thing because i could be me for him and not have to be the ghetto white queen that my whore friend wants me to be. I have fun with her, and i have fun with him. But is me having fun worth becoming part of the reputation she has built for herself?
Tommy is amazing and i may be naive and always see the good in people but sometimes it takes someone else to really open your eyes to other things that we choose not to see.
i sometimes get lost in who i am supposed to be around my friends. I know i am so young and that i shouldn't even worry about this. But i know that sometimes that just is not possible.
God save the queen and the teenagers of america

No comments:

Post a Comment