Sound


Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Old War

So as far back as i could ever remember, its has always been
Brunettes Vs Blondes
and not that i am one to ever complain about Brunettes because we always get the superhero,
boys just always happy to fall for the golden haired bitches.
And yes i can say that because i have never come across a nice blonde that was nice to me or made a good impression. So i'm sorry if you are reading this and are a nice blonde, when we meet and you make a good first impression i will consider changing my mind. To me it makes no sense why guys seem to be attracted to them. Every guy that i have talked to or considered having a relationship in the future with, has been five finger stolen from me, and has had some form of blonde hair. My favorite ones are the ones with the black and blonde. Personally to me that shit looks tacky as fuck. The blonde on top with the black underneath looks like some trailer trash cheap hooker skank shit.
Like for real, this isn't fair. Brunettes are probably the smartest, prettiest, people i will ever come to see. When i see a blonde, i may hate her just cause she is blonde. But when i think about it, most guys who are not of my standard will like that because they look Hot or Sexy, and then when a boyfriend of my caliber comes along he won't call me that. Because brunettes are pretty, beautiful and gorgeous. Believe me there is a difference.
Beauty & Brunettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment