Sound


Saturday, May 28, 2011

I got wedges...

Some of you may not know my case with shoes but, i dont like peep toes, white ones, or wedges.
I dont understand the thing with only wanting to show of the
top of a couple of your toes. It makes no sense to me.
Why are you going to wear white shoes if your going to be walking on the ground with them?
they are obviously going to get dirty
And i like the traditional stilito heel, i dont under stand wedges, they mind boggle me.
and today i got some,
and that is what i looked like leaving the store with them.
Like why am i oddly attracted to these shoes?
And trust me i am no fashionista but i know how to dress cute, and in my dressing cute
this did not include wedges.
But for some very very odd unbenounced to even myself reason
i was attracted to these wedges and begged my mother for them.
It quite a battle let me just say.
Lo behold that is them
I have right now a count of 2 outfits that they would fit into. While my mother says that you can
wear wedges with anything i refuse to wear them unless they look cute
with the actual outfit, so no (for now) i will not
be doning these great win of shoes with a pair of shorts or anything like that because
well me and heels have a short history of not liking each other very much
So, also today i walked by the nail polish and 2 colors popped out to me,
now normally i would choose a pretty pink color that goes with my
personality and style but these really seemed to scream at me, there is a brand and her name is
Essie,
and Essie likes color, which is great because i love color, and i like nail polish
despite the fact that my mom says i am getting high on it
NOT TRUE :)
the first one is like a light blue-green and is named
Turquoise & Caicos
which to me is just absolutely adorable which is my style i like to look
cute,cuddly&adorable
the first 2 start with C's just like my name. :)
The second is like a dark purplely brown, which i usually don't swipe onto my
nails considering they are both dark colors, and i just don't get down with those.
and its called
Wicked
and it seemed like the perfect color and name to go with someone
who isn't always too friendly but has a dark sensual side that doesn't like to be messed with
the side that we don't show.
I hope that maybe you will let your nail color reflect something about you
and you shouldn't let your clothing do all the talking for you,
try a piece that says something,
even something completely simple like your nail color will do.
i promise i do not get paid to, or sent anything from the companies mentioned,
because that would just not be real.
(my shoes were found at payless ;D and you can find essie at your local beauty supply stores; i found mine at kmart for $7.99 or try www(dot)essie(dot)com)

No comments:

Post a Comment