Sound


Saturday, June 25, 2011

this won't last long so enjoy it whilst you can




Short hair never really looked great on me.
I. Look. Like. A. Little. Girl.
Luckily it won't be long. Til i'm back to my long brown hair.
So anyways!!!! :D
I am happy. Very Happy. EXTREMLY Happy. :)
I sold out. Yeah pretty much. Oh well. As long as I am happy what else could matter?
But I guess it does. Because my friends don't like my Boyfriend..
OH Didn't you hear, yeah i got one.
:) =] =-)
Pretty awesome yes?
YEAHHHHHHH!
But even though my friends don't like my boyfriend i could give half a crap less. It's not up to then to choose who makes me happy, and who doesn't. They only speak words to their boyfriends and i'm not going to be nice about this shit. (Did you know This & Shit are spelled with the same letters?) One no BOTH of them are not faithful. One (Squiggles) doesn't know how to let go and leads boys on and then complains when her and her's get into fights. The other (Mustache) doesn't know how to keep to one man. It's all very sad, sometimes i wonder like wow, if they just knew how to talk to theirs they wouldn't have all these problems in their relationships. No i am not perfect in relationships but i am DAMN NEAR CLOSE. Which is why I get LTR's and not 1NS's. Everyone can say that they are different which is so Original. But me nope. I'm a classic. :D
There's a different Bee-otch.
I'm not going to talk about relationship advice, because you have to learn it on your own. But i will say this.
If you let your friends run your life in every decision you make, like boyfriends,music,movies,food, anything..Who is really living your life?? You or The people around you? Don't be a puppet. There's a reason they are hard to find, because no likes someone running their life. That and i bet a hand up your butt doesn't feel so great either.
with all love.
Charliee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment