Sound


Monday, June 20, 2011

Who are your friends??

who are the people you call your friends??
would you tell them anything?
share everything with them?
be there for them, no matter what the circumstance?
I would, I would, and Yeah i'd be there.
There are some moments in my life where I realise i have not been around the right type of company and have been calling the wrong people my friends. My friends are my worst enemies, they make me mad, piss me off, and act like they are so retarded for no reason at all. I have yet to find friends that are not going to screw me up. Friends should not do this to you. You should be around company that is accepting and caring and loving. Friends should be willing to go through and hell and back and then say "My turn".
please excuse the shortness of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment