Sound


Tuesday, June 7, 2011

cat eyes and snacks


so my camera is really crappy and i know not of the people who view this.
but today was my first ever day that i did a cat eye. And i got GREATTT feedback from all of my friends, but my mother hated so i want to know what YOU (my glorious reader of this such post) think. So anyways
i would like to talk about the goods of my life right now, because one day i might have alot of bad days and you (glorious reader) will look back on this day and say that i had one such day that was not total shit.
These are the goods of life that i have right now, and these goods of life apply to everyone so feel free to put an "x" where you feel like that thing applies to you.
[X] Good friends
[X] Good Food
[X] Good Music
[ ] Good Man.(optional)
Now yes i have not found a good guy yet, but i will say that i am in a dangerous situation with the person i am taking it slow with right now because well my friend doesn't like him and in fact would like to "beat his ass". And well that just doesn't flow very well because he claims to have "felt something the first time I kissed you".
Now me being the guarded little tyrant that i am did not completely take that to heart but i did appreciate the wonderful thing that he said. So now that i am done being side tracked let me tell you the WONDERFUL NEWSSS!
here at casa de fucked.. WE GOT SUGAR! like oreos and crush bottles and ooey gooey chips ahoy and cookies and skittles. all of which i must hide in my room but i am glad that for once when i want dessert i will finally have it within my grasp and will not have to have a mental breakdown when i go looking into the extensively healthy kitchen cabinet.

1 comment:

  1. Don't like it...Just isn't you...but it's fun, so do it anyways =) <3 You!!!

    ReplyDelete