Sound


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My laundry list about you: T

 

There are so many things that just cannot be withheld until they all spill out and it turns into a giant mess and this is out pour (offensive or not it it what it is)

1. A little ring and two drops of koolaid (that wasnt even made right) is not ALL OVER THE COUNTER !!!

[Do not be so dramatic ok? You don’t exactly keep shit spic and span so ..]

2. Quit telling people how to raise their kids.

[It’s their life mmkay? I’m not exactly perfect but hey i’m not kicking my stepbrother then lying about it now am i? You are not perfect so..]

3. No one cares about your scrapbooking

[Quit promoting yourself it’s quitye annoying and it’s not a big thing anymore, and telling people to like the page, makes them not want to so..]

4.We get it youre a new soccer mom

[Once your son actually like does something SOCCER-IFFIC then post about it, but it makes you seem like you just got out of the kitchen once you leave the cubicle..it’s not cool, and its really really really annoying, no one cares.]

5. Yell much?

[ I don’t eat dinner cause i don’t need you in my ear screaming, thats why your step-son doesn’t like you, you always yell. I don’t have friends over because we can always hear you yelling about something so minute. Not only is it embrassing for me, but why should i have people even come over?]

6. That paper on the fridge that was cute-NOT

[ You want me to clean dishes that i didn’t create much less eat off of? Yeah that makes sense.why don’t you do my laundry even though you didn’t wear the clothes..]

7. You want my cellphone at night?

[ I have an alarm, sometimes i get up early, and why the fuck should you even be touching my phone if you don’t pay shit of it? I don’t trust you.]

8. Have you heard of a thing called flavor?

[Everything in that cabinet of ours is either whole wheat, fat free, sugar free, or no calories. It’s not like you are losing weight anyways so go buy something that has some flavor and maybe your body will like you more…..]

9. Yes MY laptop wallpaper is of  ME & MY BOYFRIEND kissing

[ I never really understood why this bothers you if you have a laptop of your own. I’m sorry that when i open my laptop i like to see my and my boyfriend happy and together. But it’s not like you have 6 pictures in the house of you and your husband but when i want to put up a picture on a screen that is only seen by me and maybe my mom, its just so freaking terrible. But hey we’re not going to touch the subject of how your husband goes to his friends house OVERNIGHT to play cards…yeah thats sooooooooooo not anything right?]

10. I should of choose honor and AP classes..

[Who the in the fuck asked you to be the dictatator of my school schedule? I didn’t you that i came out of you, thats just really interesting..please tell me how you should just have any opinion about my life.]

Got it?

kthxdie.

-CHARLIE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment