Sound


Friday, August 5, 2011

What the fuck is wrong with you?

 

Is there any correct reason for a person to do drugs?
NO! there isn’t.
Is there any right reason for your environment to change you?
YES! (I had a test on it in my psychology course but this is besides the point)

Let me please state that yes I do live in the southern part of california, Yes there is a common reputation that goes along with that.
Does that mean that you must become one of them?
ABSOLUTELY NOT!!
It is seriously killing me to see all of the people I use to call friends turn around and do drugs. Most espicially my old crush who is now a fucking hero. If that one person who seemed the most straight edge how can I not think that everyone else like that is ACTUALLY like that?
I don’t see how someone can just go and do drugs like seriously?
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Are you purposely trying to destroy your life and the friendships you have created? Because that is exactly what you are doing. So the next time your ash off that blunt your hitting is blowing away in the wind, along go your friendships,trust,job oppurtunities, and my friendship along with it. Because I for one like my friends to be sober and high off of life and fun, not coke&rum.
Fucking loser.

-Charlie):

No comments:

Post a Comment