Sound


Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How you can tell your friends are really lame.

 

Don’t get me wrong I love my friends.
haha that was a complete lie.
I don’t particularly like the people that I used to have friendships with.
But I know my friends are lame because they like never change and I don’t mean personality wise I mean like they just are so stuck on that one thing that they thought worked for them. Example: I like clothes that are cute, and so my friends think they are cute. When I get tired of them I give them to my friends. Well when my friends repeatedly wear this thing I think to myself
”I can’t be stuck with someone who is an outfit repeater.
That is not bitchy at all. I swear.

No one wants to be with the girl who is trying so hard. Because she is awkward and no one likes the awkward girl.

On too much more important matters:
My boyfriend loves me ^-^ ♥

-Charlie(:

No comments:

Post a Comment