Sound


Friday, July 22, 2011

This. Is. Real.

This post will probably be the most realist thing of you will ever read on this blog.
I am not lying about anything further.
1. Yes I am a sexually active teenager, and I am not embrassed about my consorting with boys.
2. No protection does not always work, but Yes I do trust and use it.
3. I realise with me being activated that I can produce a child of some sort.
4. IF I do have a baby at my young age, that child will not and will never be a mistake.
5. According to number 4, I will not ever get an abortion, adoption sounds less scary and is a happy alternative.
6. I realise at this point in life I am not prepared for one but I would be proud to bring life into this world.
Yes i am not ashamed about being sexually active, and yes i realise that the Mommy squad does read my blog. No i am not a virgin. I haven't been for some while, my mother is not yet comfortable with it, but she has yet to shun me so I would take that as a good sign. Currently now there is nothing left for me to say.
But remember this, just because a girl is not a virgin doesn't mean she chose that path so the next time we think about making fun of a non-virgin remember that people have feelings and if your a parent the same thing can be said about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment