Sound


Friday, July 8, 2011

i'm so sick of sex

sex
sex
sex
sex
titties
dickk
penis
Gosh are you not tired of sex selling every fucking thing??
(yeah i'm cussing in this one.. OPPS)
Like the bitches having orgasms in the shower because they are washing their hair with some weird ass shampoo. Its the summer time my showers are cold as shit, there is no need for me to be all hot and steamy with my fucking conditioner.
What about the bitch who talks about a fucking sandwhich?? Like "OH HOT STEAMY BREAD THAT HAS DEAD COW AND CHEESE OH THAT JUST GETS ME OFF BABY LETS TO GO TO WINGSTOP" and then the bitch behind her is like "I'll have what she's having."
You, her, and the shower lady are all fucking crazy and you all deserve eachother.
Like seriously? The next big thing is going to be 2 people having sex and then the camera focuses on a pepsi can.
like really america??
is that what you are doing to sell fucking soda?
Also i get that a condom commercial is going to have something sexual in it but IF and WHEN i buy condoms I am not going to care what it is suppose to do. Look its making LOVE if you want ice in your hoo-ha just stick one up there. Guys if you really want your penis on fire, walk by an oven with a hard-on.
I'm tired of watching TV and having some big boobied blonde bitch trying to sell me something. I think that the only commercials i like so far are the Carl's JR ones because they just actually make sense.
DAMN. SEX.
Charlie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment