Sound


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

this whole piercing thing

sorta kinda in way i barely regret getting my hips pierced. this post will be short
please forgive me.
The first day i got them, i went swimming. It hurt quite a bit. Then i got out of the pool, had a fun time with my mates and then went swimming at night, it was cold so it hurt quite alot.
The sencond day, they were stuck on my shorts, and i spent most of the day with my love, Chris, and he fondled them alot, it felt good for a little bit and then when sleeping next to his side it hurt.
AND ON THE THIRD DAYYY *dramatic music - record screech* I went swimming again some (newly made friends) girls noticed them and my large mate with a mouth to match told them how everything went down. They then decided to just ask me the same questions which angered my large friend, and i quote "if we wanted to know what she saw and felt we'd ask her, unless her hips are pierced also.."
Let the fourth day roll in, and nothing great happened. I just laid in bed most of the day because i did feel like i was working them a little to hard
:)
tis the end of my story please enjoy this picture of me in a twilight shirt !

No comments:

Post a Comment