Sound


Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm not a therapist.

it may seem selfish to others that dont know me, but i like me.
I like me alot, i like me so much that i don't care about you. I only care about me. So no i don't
want to hear about how your life is so messed up, or how bad you got it.
Someone will always have it worse, fact.
I don't know who has the worse life out there but i'm pretty sure that if you have
Love
Clean Water
Sheltar
and don't have to worry about bugs attacking you and infecting you with some disease in your sleep
Your life is pretty fucking nice.
So please save me the sob story because i don't really give a shit. Nope.
If your bed is not made out of straw,dirt, or fucking newspapers, shut the hell up.
I hate getting calls when I am napping on my comfortable bed, in my not made of fucking sticks house, from people that probably have the same conditions on how their life is so fucking tragic.
That shit dont mean a thing to me,
go lay on your bed and try to imagine it as hard ass GROUND.
Go ahead try,
pretty hard aint it. Your an american (proud of it or not) you live in a country
that will allow you to go out and practice your religion claiming that people are going to die a certain day at a certain hour, without being shot. You get a trial where instead of someone saying that you are just fucking guilty, you are put infront of your peers and they determine if your
guilty or not. So please people
cut the shit.
Someone has it worse, so please don't call your therapist friend, go lay down on your bed that aint made of mud, turn on your TV that is flat, and put the shut to the up.

No comments:

Post a Comment